Friday 29 June 2012

One Long Day of Anxiety

Good Friday everyone!

I trust you will bear with me, I'm running late for work and just ran to catch a train... I never run, the exertion beyond clicking my mouse finger or moving a model on a board is just too much for my fragile GORD heart to take.

Anyway, the next couple of days are big. And when I say big I mean Apocolyptic-Dead Rising From Their Graves-Rivers Running Red-Gingers Coming Into The Sun-Miracle type big!

Oh yes, for tonight (5PM BST) we see the head start launch of The Secret World (TSW)!

This is a game I first read about years before I established my Secret Lab in New Fairbank, well before my expedition to Welwyn Garden City (which at the time was just called Welwyn City, it was only through the proper use of Project Genesis that me and my team of lab coated Gnomes were able to add the Garden part). Indeed instead me and my faithful Lab Assistant, already trying indirectly to create life, were living in Finsbury Park, North Nodnol!

It seems that Funcom have finally deemed the game ready for launch, and I can't wait! - well I can, I have to, what I mean is that I don't want to wait!

If you are one of the 10,000 believed Pre order customers (I think that was the figure released) you can join us of the RP realm Faery! Oh yeah! Now that name is bad ass!

But wait! There's more!

Oh yes! For those who've been keeping track, tomorrow is my first official demo day at Leisure Games!

I will be looking to arrive around 11.30 to give me 30 mind set up time in order to be ready at 12.00.

So if your around North London, come on down!

Anywho, that's it from me today. I'll be back tomorrow morning as I promised a friend a TSW write up of my first night (even if he isn't coming to my demo day -grumble-mumble-bumble -

Take care all!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

1 comment: