Monday 11 June 2012

Weekend Catchup: Assumption on Henchmanship

Good Monday all!

So I'm back to working full time for a while, no more days leave and no more bank holidays for a while.

It's a damn shame but in all honesty there's not much I can do about it, so might as well just soldier through it.

It's also pointing down with rain and it's currently before what I would call a sensible time to be awake.

All in all it's a pretty rubbish day.

The weekend wasn't quite do bad however. Yes I have still to hear back about my henchman application (at this point I am assuming I didn't get it, but as with a job interview I'd like to know the specifics as to why not, so I can work on those aspects and apply again in a few months.

But some good news! My goggles have arrived:


Now I just need to wait for my waistcoat to arrive and I'm all set:


(ignore the brown version)

Even without the Henchmanship I'm still going to go ahead with the demos down at Leisure Games it's something I'm quite excited about and I think it should be really fun.

On top of this yesterday I won an eBay auction for the Ortega Family. Very good price considering 4/5 of them are completely unpainted and in good condition (£13+P&P).

One thing I'm looking to do is run Family vs Kin games. Considering the Kin are designed as Gremlin versions of the Family, I really want to see how they play out.

Well that's it from me, take care all - and if you missed it, Aliens: Special Edition was on tv last night. I freaking love that film!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment