Friday 12 October 2012

Something Wicked: Part 2

Good Friday everyone!

Just a small post today, but if you read my post from last night you'll know that I made a start on my Halloween themed miniature.

It is with great pleasure that I introduce you to: Baby Karver!


As you can see the pumpkin head sculpting went well.

Come to think of it, I think it went too well, this was my first attempt, and my sculpting usually takes about 5-8 attempts to get the look I was going for.

The pumpkin head itself was made using Kyote's guide off the Wyrd boards, with a few modifications, such as sculpting it on Kade's head, and adding the face and top-cut.

The base is awaiting base coats, and will then have static grass applied and with hope I can create a nice 'graveyard' feel to it.

I'm also looking to add a little twist to the gravestone, but that will have to wait.

Hope you like! I'll be doing a little bit more tonight, and will update you all accordingly!

See you all breachside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment