Wednesday 7 August 2013

A family that slay together, stay together! - Plus more GenCon info

Good Wednesday everyone!

First I would like to say that I have the best family and friends ever!

Last night a good friend of mine, who I admit I don't talk to enough, helped me figure out the problems with my headset that was putting a stop to my podcast was in fact my sound card! He will be getting one massive shout out when we record next - should be next week.

Next we have my fan-fucking-tastic wife who I have just found has gifted me a copy of the latest Resident Evil while it's 50% off on Steam. We have next week off together and I predict a lot of this game being played in Co-Op, lots of zombie killing, and you know what they say, a family who slay together, stay together!

****************

Now, last night Wyrd put up more info about upcoming releases that will feature at GenCon this year. Included in this line up beyond the previously shown Tara and Lady J is:



Seamus' crew: Shadows of Red Chapel.



Lilith's crew: Mother of Monsters



Rasputina's crew: Children of December



And the Vick's crew: Hired Swords.

Now I'm not going to go into detail about what I think of these, but one thing I will say, I think the sculpts look better than the art for once, and some I may pick up in the future. It won't be at GenCon, but that's because I have $60 of v1.5 metals to buy before they go out of circulation!

What about you though? Will you be picking up any of these or the ones from yesterday - just for reference:





If you will, why? Are you looking to replace old models? Perhaps these are models you don't own and want to move into a new crew or new faction?

Let me know!

And on that note, stay safe and I'll see you Cryptside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

1 comment:

  1. Hi it's Andrey I will probably be getting Seamus, Lady J, Rasputina, and Vicks. I will not be getting anything from Gen Con thou, going to wait till everything is out in Leisure games. So which old metals you still need to get ?

    ReplyDelete