Monday 12 August 2013

A Week of Plans!

Good Monday everyone!

Today is the start of a week off from work for me, and with it comes a week of planned activities!

Today is comprised of dealing with chores so that they are out of the way.

Tomorrow is looking to be a gaming day with the wife - something I'm really looking forward to.

Wednesday is CRYPTS day! I'm taking the Moo to day care, and while the wife has a nice long lay in, I will be doing more work on CRYPTS.
- This plan is simple, create a small selection of weapons/equipment, along with a small selection of monster stat cards, and spawn cards, all in preparation for a test game that I'm due to give a go over the bank holiday weekend.

There will be initially no Aspects or Paths, but at the very least the Aspects will be added shortly after the loot deck is in its first stage.

Then comes Thursday where the wife and I are coming into London and chilling in Camden.

Friday is wind down, more gaming, and a lunch in town.

Throughout the week I hope to get some painting to do.

I have the Demon Seed CRYPTS boss to do, 10 Giant Spiders, and a selection of Imps and Undead (which should be arriving shortly via the mail).

***********

Well that's it for me! Gotta get ready to head out and do more chores like the week's shopping etc!

Stay safe everyone! And I'll see you Cryptside!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment