Wednesday 13 August 2014

Playing with Photoshop

Greetings friends!

So last night I got playing with Photoshop in order to make myself a logo for First Law: Override.

To date I have two images:







As you can see they are very similar; with one having a cleaner finish than the other.

Currently I don't know which I prefer as they both have merits and flaws.

I do intend to revisit, but at the moment whichever I decide to use I am very happy with the appearance.

My aim was to create an image that conjured up everything I associate with the game First Law: Override, creating a Hard Sci Fi feel.

Anyway, please let me know if you prefer the clean or dirty look (I know there's not much between them) and with hope I can use your justification as to which to use :)

Take care!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment