Friday 31 October 2014

Gaming the night away & a goodbye salute to an intact beard

Greetings friends!

Tonight I am hoping to resume my weekly twitch streams due to an almost full recovery from a nasty throat infection and as it's Halloween why not make it a horror game?
- the irony here being that if you look over my YouTube Channel at previous episodes they were covering Outlast: Whistleblower which is of course a horror game.

I haven't decided what it will be at present. Probably either Alien: Isolation or Evil Within. Currently I am leaning more towards Alien: Isolation. I'm at a point where I keep getting killed by the alien which is far from great, but I think I know what I need to do to get to the next bit.
- hint: I need to stop wasting my flame thrower fuel and hide more often.

Anyway, this will of course be the last day of me having a full beard, so if you want to watch a grown man cry while he is hunted by an Alien and give my beard a send off, then please feel free to join me on my twitch channel www.twitch.tv/LoxBotLive.

I will of course be open to discuss most of my blog posts while doing so, but please note there is roughly a 10-13 second delay in the stream.

Ok and on that note, take care and stay safe!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment