Saturday 2 January 2016

New Years Resolutions: 2016

Greetings friends,

So following on from yesterday's post where I looked at how my previous resolutions turned out, here's my attempts at 2016's resolutions:

Media
So I'm going to be carrying on with both Hobby Sofa and New Fairbank News for hobby stuffs. My aims there to keep the blog as regular as before and not changing the format. I'm going to try to keep the 4 episode a year plan going, plus I'm also going to look at the possibilities of video recording in addition to audio.

Is this realistic? I'd say so.

Games
I have only 2 games I am pledging towards this year, the first of course is First Law: Override, and for that the pledge is to finish painting my Red Claw as well as Raiders in time for DaffCon in April.

The second pledge is to try and also provide assistance and support for Moonstone. This involves painting up a full Dominion force which considering the models I've already managed to acquire shouldn't be a problem.

Is this realistic? It had better be!

- And that is all I have planned for this year. It's a small pledge but one that I am pretty sure I can stick to.

2015 was not the best year for me, it was comprised of polar opposites from long extended downs due to sickness, to the unprecedented highs of seeing Override reach beta status. To be honest I would be quite happy if 2016 just stayed in a middle ground.

On that note, stay safe and be excellent to each other!

- Your friendly neighbourhood Doctor Loxley

No comments:

Post a Comment